Friday, February 16, 2007

Unix

I was at first confused about what the Unix commands do. I was just putting in what the AIs told me to and looked at what changed and what stayed the same.
But after I started looking at the Time and the Cal command I could enter any date like 1988 and it was show that whole years calender. I thought it was very interesting because I could see what day I was born, or what day in history happened.
The time command was very interesting because you can see what time it is according to your computer.
I also liked that I could just type in a email of someone else and the command text would show there information I was very interested about that.
I hope to learn a great deal more about this program so I can get my computer maybe running faster and better.

No comments: